Pride Community Management, Inc.
We are a full-service Management Company offering the following services:
Association Management: Holding regular meetings of homeowners, regulatory compliance, reserve study analysis, and other general management tasks.
- Prepare Meeting, Agenda and Minutes
- Attend Board Meeting/HOA Annual Meetings
- Maintain current roster of members
- Provide HOA documents to Escrow Agents/Lenders
- Publish and distribute newsletter upon request
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Prepare the Board of Directors
Financial Management: Collecting dues from members, paying vendors, bookkeeping, and other financial tasks.
- Postings to Accounts
- Prepare Invoices & Statements
- Banking as Required
- Reconcile All Accounts; Checking, Savings, Investments, etc.
- Paying All Accounts Payable
- Providing Detailed Financial Reports Regularly
- Monitoring of Investment Fund Rollovers
- Gathering of Data for Independent Auditors Review of Financial Statements with Board
- Preparation of Pro Forma Operating Budget
- Mailing Year-End Statements to Membership
- Engage CPA for Tax Returns, Annual Review or Audits
We Specialize In...
- In house training for employees
- 24 hour emergency access
- Timely reporting of situations requiring board approval
- Regular on site visits for quality community oversight
- Minimum response times to board members and residents
- Direct access to community managers for board members
- Community website for interaction with board members
- Controlled vendor invoice processing
- New solutions to real economic issues
- Timely payments for all vendors and services
- Complete preparation of a realistic budget for the upcoming year
- Experienced collection oversight and cost effective producers
- Adherence to budgets and proactive solutions to save resources
- Timely financial reporting for realistic decision making
- Full preparation of all financial reports
Personal Service and Integrity...
- Experienced community managers looking out for the community’s best interest
- Our philosophy of “Manage it as if we live there too”
- Timely and meaningful responses to resident and owner inquires
- Active management taking an interest in EVERY community we manage
- Being in business to develop LONG TERM relationships
- We strive for continuity by not changing managers on a regular basis
- Violation enforcement to preserve the community appearance and to support property values
Please click here and contact us to arrange for a presentation to your Community Board of Directors or Search Committee.